We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your child. The main aims of the association are to raise funds for the schools and sponsor some special events for the children.
Mother’s Day crafts and activities raised £450
Easter Crafts raised £118
Fundraising is generated through a variety of enjoyable events and schemes including Christmas/Summer Fairs, school discos and quiz nights etc. We have a notice board in the Junior playground, outside the year four classroom, to keep you updated on events and meetings. We hope you will be able to support the P.T.A. as we are all working together to provide the best for our children.
P.T.A Wish List:
- Big outdoor building blocks and shed for the infants to explore and play with.
- Reading books to make sure we always have lovely books for our pupils to read
- Forest School playground.
- Music trolley and more instruments
- Replacing the junior play equipment and installing all weather flooring making it accessible all year round.
Father’s Day Gifts in June.
School fete - 1st July 2017
We are always looking for volunteers – Any time you can give is greatly appreciated.
If you feel you can volunteer for anything (you don’t have to be a full member to help out) we would love to hear from you. Please leave your name, child’s class and contact details with the School Office.
Mrs Rebecca Gjonela of the P.T.A can be contacted on:
Look us up on the KINGSTON P.T.A Facebook page for all our up to date events and fundraisers.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Kingston Parents Association